We are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our company’s product needs from all day-to-day aspects with our partners. You will be working in a fast-passing dynamic environment, which requires managing ambiguity and uncertainty and learning to adjust quickly based on business and product needs.
As a Product Manager, you will join a small and high performing product and operations team – where you will be responsible for on-boarding and scaling partners while leveraging product and business expertise.
You will drive the definition, execution, and deployment of new project and devices, understanding and enhancing user experience, working hand in hand with product developers, sales executives, and operation teams.
What will you be responsible for?
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Oversee the design and manufacture and planning how to market and promote the product to the public
- Understand and lead analysis of product usage in field to determine the right set of features
- Work cross-functionally with developers, sales, account management, legal, operation and marketers to set product and business opportunities for success
- Acting as the product expert and go-to person for all company matters with its strategic partners
- Manage tech integrations, product modifications and product quality assurance
- Up scaling activities by all business and technical means
- Liaising with the sales department to give best results to new on boarded partners
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Medical field or other relevant education
- Experience in planning and executing clinical trials
- Experience in building digital products with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development, and launch
- Data-driven and analytical person with exceptional attention to details
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Knowledge to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Understand partners’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- High proficiency in english
- Good computer skills
- UI/UX experience and understanding
- Proven work experience as a Product/Project Manager
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills